LINK MEDIA PARTNERS LEARNING CENTER FOR CREATIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Learn the latest about the never-ending and rapidly evolving music industry from recording, publishing, and distribution to legal issues challenging music commerce.
- Today's music business structure
- How to read and understand recording contacts
- How to protect artistic work with copyright
- The various roles in the industry, including managers, agents, and attorneys
- How to build a musical brand
- How to plan and organize live performances
- MUSIC CLEARANCE
- WRITING AND COMPOSING TO CREATIVE BRIEFS
- BLOCKCHAIN & CRYPTOCURRENCY AND MUSIC
- MUSIC SUPERVISORS LISTENING SESSIONS
- CULTIVATING GREATER DIVERSITY IN THE INDUSTRY
- CREATING OPPORTUNITIES AND SUPPORT NETWORKS FOR WOMEN
- RUNNING A SMALL BUSINESS
- ADDICTION RECOVERY
- THE IMPACT OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- AND OTHER SUBJECTS KEY TO THE MODERN MUSIC AND MEDIA LANDSCAPE
- Learn in an intimate environment where aspiring musicians and entertainment professionals can connect with professionals engaging in informative conversations in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Events include half day and full day seminars and workshops, full courses, one-on-one development, and a full one year program.
- Panelists and guest speakers include music supervisors, composers, music publishers, record labels, production libraries, music attorneys, recording artists, artist managers, film and television producers and directors, music editors, entertainment educators, and studio and network executives.
SEMINAR & FULL COURSE PROGRAMS:
These include our regular series of seminars and classes for music business professionals. These sessions explain the inner workings of the music industry and update attendees on both best practices and the latest trends.
BREAKING IN - ONE HOUR SPEAKER SERIES:
Special seminars that we present at music conferences, school campuses, and small events around the world. This is a concise but comprehensive overview of a different aspect of the music business packed into one hour.
PRO TALK COURSES; HANDS ON WITH SEASONED PRO'S:
These are sessions that we run in-house at our facilities in Ventura, at music companies, or for members of music industry organizations. Clients can pick from a menu of topics and we customize and deliver programs to their employees or members.
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TAILORED COURSES:
We create one-off and regular sessions to meet any client’s specific training objectives. These might expand on a topic that we already cover or a topic that addresses a specific client need. These can also include talks, panels, and workshops as part of a client’s wider training programs.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
PREVIOUS EVENTS & ENGAGEMENTS:
UCLA, USC, Long Beach State Univesity, Mt. St. Mary's College, ASCAP, IES, Sync Summit, NAMM, NAB, NAB Radio, NAMM, Georgiana Bruce Kirby Preparatory, and many more...